Who We Are
The Delta Purchasing Alliance (DPA) is the only national purchasing alliance owned and operated by community health centers. Founded in 2015, the DPA is named in honor of the pioneering health centers founded in the mid-1960s in the Mississippi Delta.
The DPA offers community health centers significant cost savings on their most common supply, service and equipment needs including medical and dental supplies and equipment, office supplies, patient translation services and call center services. The DPA’s founding members include some of the leading community health centers in the United States.
- Financial Impact: $5000-20,000 per month*
- Service: Highest-level visibility and customer care by national distribution partners
- GPO: Enrollment in the largest national healthcare GPO with contract benefits built on volume
- NACHC: Rebates directed to NACHC services that support health centers
- Expertise: Let us help you identify purchasing trends and unlock savings
- Networking: We’re more than just a savings program! We offer multiple opportunities for our members to network and share supply chain and procurement best practices.
For questions and comments,
please complete the form below.