About The Best
Community Health Best Practices, LLC exists today because of the collaborations and partnerships developed through the Best Practices Forum. For over a decade, the executive and clinical leaders of some of the nation’s leading community health centers have come together (at least annually) for purposes of sharing with each other their own health center’s “best practices” in areas such as:
- Clinical quality improvement,
- Development and enhancement of human resources,
- Leadership excellence,
- Use of advanced metrics to improve health outcomes,
- Implementation and use of business intelligence software
- Application of LEAN principles in community health care,
- Accountable care and payment reform
- Health care facility management
- Telehealth and Telepharmacy
- Social media and health care marketing, and
- Advanced concepts in implementation of patient centered medical homes.
For questions and comments,
please complete the form below.